According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health on Thursday reported 3,058 new coronavirus cases among students and staff members. This is close to double last week’s increase of 1,773, and it’s more than 3.5 times the previous week’s increase of 847.
Thursday’s data reflects the week ending Sunday, March 7, and it includes infections caught in and out of school. The school year total now stands at 65,785.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cincinnati Public School district is leading the state in cases with 996. Below is a breakdown of the districts with the highest COVID-19 rates
- Ciara Shows Off A DIY Ensemble She Made For Herself From A Pair of Cargos
- Ashanti Hit The Stage In A Sexy Leather Look
- Zaya Wade Posed In All White Ahead Of Her Winter Formal
- Winnie Harlow Stepped Out In A Windowsen Look
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- Latto Gives Us Style Goals In An All Denim Ensemble
- One of the Twins that Was a Subject of Ohio Amber Alert Has Died
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Silver Two Piece Set
- Jordyn Woods Responds To A Woman Who Criticized Her New Clothing Line