According to NBC4i, Ohio State will allow 19,180 fans at the Spring football game on April 17 at noon, OSU announced in a press release Thursday.
The department anticipates approximately 4,500 tickets, at $5 per ticket, will be available to the general public. There will be a general public sale on Monday at 11 a.m. for a number of constituent groups, including students and the general public.
An additional 2,500 tickets in the south stands will be reserved for Ohio State students at no charge.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Teens Charged For Public Square Shooting In Cleveland
- Black Female-Owned Micro Businesses Soared In 2023, According To A New Survey
- Sean “Diddy” Combs To Temporarily Step Down as REVOLT Chairman
- Diddy’s Former Head Of Security Speaks On Allegedly Witnessing Cassie Abuse
- Jimmy Iovine Accused Of Sexual Abuse Under New York’s Adult Survivors Act
- ‘The Blackening’ Sequel Is Happening: Here’s What We Know
- ‘Authentic’ Was The Word Of The Year In 2023, According to Merriam-Webster
- SZA, Usher Atop The Soul Train Awards 2023 Winners’ List
- Beyoncé Says Online Criticism Motivated Blue Ivy To Work Harder On Her Dance Skills
- Met Police Officer Accused Of Misconduct After Tasing 10-Year-Old Black Girl While She Moved Away From Him
George “Funky” Brown, Drummer for Kool & The Gang, Dies at 74
Aaron Hall Talks His Sex Game, Calls His Manhood "Historical D#$%" and What Singers Watched Him Have Sex! What in the World?! [VIDEO]
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Angel Reese Speaks Out Amid Rumor She Was Suspended For Poor Grades, Social Media Chimes In
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Keke Palmer Tapped To Host The 2023 Soul Train Awards
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022