One man is dead after an altercation with police and security officers at St. Ann’s Hospital in Westerville.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Westerville Police responded to a call of a man passed out in a vehicle. Medics and officers accompanied the man to St. Ann’s Hospital. Officers learned that domestic violence warrants were issued in his name, as well as a weapons under disability warrant in Franklin County. Details are unclear of how the man obtained a weapon, but a shootout ensued including police and hospital security.
The man passed away later due to his injuries, no officers were injured during the altercation. St. Ann’s Hospital remains open for those needing medical care.
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Michael Jones of Michael Jones Coldwell Banker Realty
- The Columbus Crew Changing Team Name and Logo, Fans Upset
- Xscape Verzuz SWV Mothers Days Edition Was Fire [VIDEO]
- The Top Baby Names of 2020 Have Been Revealed
- Meghan Markle Sports Princess Diana-Inspired $25K Cartier Watch, ‘Woman Power’ Chain In Rare TV Appearance
- Snoop Dogg Is Summonsing All Prayer Warriors
- Jada Pinkett-Smith, Willow Smith And Adrienne Banfield-Norris Talk Generational Self-Care On Mother’s Day
- Coko Of SWV Reveals She Witnessed Tragic Event Leading Up To Verzuz With Xscape
- Cardi B’s New “Mommy & Me” Monochrome Reebok Sneaker Collection Was Inspired By Her Daughter Kulture
- June Ambrose And Summer Chamblin Are More Than Just Mother-Daughter Goals