One man is dead after an altercation with police and security officers at St. Ann’s Hospital in Westerville.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Westerville Police responded to a call of a man passed out in a vehicle. Medics and officers accompanied the man to St. Ann’s Hospital. Officers learned that domestic violence warrants were issued in his name, as well as a weapons under disability warrant in Franklin County. Details are unclear of how the man obtained a weapon, but a shootout ensued including police and hospital security.
The man passed away later due to his injuries, no officers were injured during the altercation. St. Ann’s Hospital remains open for those needing medical care.
- City Girls Give Hilarious Speech While Accepting Their ‘Future Is Female’ Award: ‘Some Days We Want To Be Rappers. Next Day We Want To Be With Our Men’
- Cardi B Sets The Internet Ablaze In Nude Prada Mini Dress
- A Known White Supremacist Announces Intent To Run For Local Office In Georgia
- Mary J. Blige Releases New Music Video, ‘Good Morning Gorgeous,’ And She Looks Amazing!
- DOJ’s Civil Rights Division Launches Investigation Into Mount Vernon, NY Police Department
- Ohio hospitalizations increase, Omicron a concern
- Win Tickets to the Ohio Valentine’s Love Affair
- We’re Still Swooning Over Meagan Good’s Blonde Bob And Black Dress From The ‘Harlem’ Premiere
- HBCU Prairie View A&M University Marching Band To Get Docuseries On The CW
- JT Rocks Blue Hair And Butterflies For Birthday Instagram Photoshoot