According to NBC4i, U.S. Marshals have arrested two suspects in a shooting at Polaris Fashion Place last month.
Both were arrested on warrants from Delaware Common Pleas Court and both are charged with felonious assault.
The charges stem from the March 3 incident inside the Polaris Fashion Place where both men allegedly exchanged gunfire.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Magic 95.5 and the Columbus Music Commission for Music Business Mondays
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Michael Jones of Michael Jones Coldwell Banker Realty
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Rhonda Reese of Stems & Stone Hosted Nia Noelle
- CDC Says Fully Vaccinated People Don’t Need Face Masks Indoors or Outdoors
- Philonise Floyd Shares What We Will Learn About George Floyd On TV One’s Sins Of The City [WATCH]
- Yara Shahidi Collaborated With Adidas With To Create Yara Shahidi Superstar Shoes
- #JusticeForPamelaTurner: Civil Rights Leaders Organize Rally On Second Anniversary Of Her Death
- Black Man Charged With Manslaughter For Fatally Punching Old Man Over Racist Slur
- Tiffany Haddish’s Short Buzz Cut Maybe Coming To Daytime Television
- Vashtie Talks Motherhood, Style Inspirations, And Her Latest Sneaker Collaboration With Pine-Sol
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 13, 2021: Battle Over Voting Rights — Infections Continue to Plummet — Corporate Diversity
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Ep15: “Girl Code”