According to NBC4i, Westerville Chief Charles Chandler identified its officers as Eric Everhart and David Lammert and said that both have been placed on administrative leave pending an internal investigation.
Chandler said Everhart and Lammert were the officers who had the first encounter with Jackson in a parking lot near the hospital.
The Westerville investigation will look into how and to what extent the officers followed proper policy and procedure from the time of the first contact to the transfer of custody
The Columbus Division of Police said officers Andrew Howe and Ryan Krichbaum, both 15-year veterans of the Columbus Division of Police, were their officers present.
Bodycam footage of the incident was released. ** WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT **
For the full NBC4 story click here
RELATED STORY: Man Shot and Killed By Police at Mount Carmel St. Ann’s Hospital
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Latto Is Stunning In Rick Owens At 2023 iHeart Radio Awards
- Vote for Joy to Win a Stellar Award for Station of the Year
- Small Doses: Kandi Burruss Talks Side Effects Of Girl Group Dynamics
- Blac Chyna Wears A T-Shirt Of Kim Kardashian To Show ‘Support’ For The Reality TV Star
- Gabi Fresh Swim x ELOQUII’s Collaboration Will Bring Out Your Inner Baddie
- Gary’s Tea: Malia Ann (Obama) Rocks A New Name and New Look
- Keke Palmer Shares Life Story In Her New Amazon Music Short Film ‘Big Boss’
- Lizzo Is A Stylish Beach Babe In Her Latest Instagram Pic
- Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
- Hot Spot (UPDATE): Judge Joe Brown Denies Sexual Assault Claims [LISTEN]
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
Singer/Songwriter Bobby Caldwell Dies at 71
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Spice Announces Her Third Pregnancy: ‘God Has Been So Good To Me!’