According to NBC4i, Chick-fil-A will now limit the number of dipping sauces each customer receives due to an industry-wide shortage.
The popular restaurant sent an email to customers explaining the new guidelines.
Customers will now get one sauce per entrée, two sauces per meal and three sauces per 30-count nuggets.
Chick-fil-A representatives said they apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate customers understanding the situation.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- False Positive Or Fast Recovery? LeBron James Is Now Testing Negative For COVID-19
- Michael B. Jordan On Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘I Finally Found What Love Was’
- Taraji P. Henson Shares The First Look At Her Character Ahead Of ‘Annie Live!’
- Diddy Bids Millions To Buy Back Namesake Brand Sean John Out Of Bankruptcy
- Urban One Founder Cathy Hughes, CEO Alfred Liggins III Are Honored For Their Work Diversifying Cable TV
- Chile, Tessica Brown A.K.A Gorilla Glue Girl Has Another Hair Disaster
- Suspect Arrested In Murder Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant’s Wife
- Oddsmakers Give Stacey Abrams Early Edge In Rematch Against Brian Kemp For Georgia Governor
- Cardi B Named Playboy’s New Creative Director
- Porsha Williams Shares The Real Reason Why She Left RHOA & What Makes Simon So Different [WATCH]