Governor Mike DeWine announced Wednesday that almost all of the state-wide health orders will be lifted in Ohio by June 2nd. In March DeWine announced that the restrictions will be lifted in most businesses across the state. With the exception of some involving nursing homes.
The reason for the three-week delay for the lifting of orders is to give Ohioans time to get vaccinated in order to drive numbers even lower.
In addition to the health orders being lifted soon, Governor DeWine announced a state-wide contest/drawing for 5 vaccinated teens (12-17 year old) to win a full-ride 4-year scholarship to a college in the state.
DeWine also announced a 5 million giveaway for vaccinated adults to enter sponsored by the Ohio Lottery.
More info is to come in the next few days on how to enter these contests.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Nwaka Onwusa Hosted Nia Noelle
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- Enter To Win: Which HBCU Are You? Quiz + Contest
- Magic Celebrates Black Music Month
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s – Episode 21 “Girl, Leave Him”
- Resurfaced Nick Cannon Interview On Lupus Battle May Explain His Love For Unprotected Sex
- She Readyyy: Tiffany Haddish Gives Us Beach Body-Ody-Ody
- Trick Daddy Says Beyoncé Is No Stephanie Mills, Patti Labelle, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey Or Adele
- Indiana Grandmother Sentenced To Probation In Capitol Attack After White Tears Helped Her Avoid Jail Time
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment In Ohio
- Atlanta-Area IKEA Under Fire for Controversial Juneteenth Menu
- After Border Backlash From Conservatives, Kamala Harris Is Set To Go South
- Hot Spot: Swizz Beatz Will Lead DMX’s Tribute On The BET Awards [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Did Cynthia Bailey Get Fired From Real Housewives Of Atlanta? [WATCH]