The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has announced new guidelines for fully vaccinated people and it looks like the face mask is apart of the past!
Following the CDC announcing outdoor removal, they now have allowed fully vaccinated people to ditch the mask all together in a new announcement made on Thursday (May 13th).
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said during a briefing, “Anyone who is fully vaccinated can participate in indoor and outdoor activities, large or small, without wearing a mask or physical distancing.”
However, there are still requirements to wear masks during travel. That’s on buses, trains, planes and public transportation. Per the CDC director, guidance for travel will be updated as science emerges.
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Nwaka Onwusa Hosted Nia Noelle
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- Enter To Win: Which HBCU Are You? Quiz + Contest
- Magic Celebrates Black Music Month
- Feel The Bern: Hillary Clinton Snubs Nina Turner And Endorses Rival Candidate Shontel Brown
- Megan Thee Stallion Has Something to Say on Conservative Commentator’s Claims Her Life Has Been Threatened
- J.J. Fad Say’s Eazy-E Used Fake Contracts To Pull Chicks!?
- Gary’s Tea: This Rapper Is Investing In A Plant-Based Chicken Company [WATCH]
- 5 Officers Fired Over A Black Man’s Suspicious In-Custody Hanging Death
- Happy Birthday 2Pac: Revisit Colby Colb’s Rare Tupac Interview From The Night ‘Juice’ Premiered
- 5 Historic Landmarks To Visit While Celebrating Juneteenth
- Raise Your Hands If You’ve Been Personally Victimized By Michael Costello
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Juneteenth Will Be Recognized As Federal Holiday After Bill Unanimously Passed By Senate
CDC Says Fully Vaccinated People Don’t Need Face Masks Indoors or Outdoors was originally published on 92q.com