According to NBC4i, After 18 hours, police are still on the scene of a shooting where a 16-year old girl died and multiple teenagers ranging from 16 to 19 were injured during an event at Bicentennial Park Amphitheater.
Police say Olivia Kurtz was shot during the event that was promoted on social media at the amphitheater along the Scioto Mile.
She was transported to Grant Hospital where she was pronounced dead at 1:06 a.m., according to police. Several other people were injured during the incident
Someone who was at the gathering said the event started with messages going around about meeting downtown to ride scooters and then turned into more of a party atmosphere.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Babies & Bitcoin | Episode 38”
- Grambling University Shooting Leaves 1 Dead, 7 Injured Days After Another Fatal Gun Incident On Campus
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict And Her Fashionable Family Slay On Instagram
- Gotcha! Jay-Z’s Private Investigator May Have Caught Ex-Perfume CEO Lying In Their Breach Of Contract Lawsuit
- HBCU Paul Quinn College Might Have The Best Basketball Court Ever Made
- Wine Down Wednesdays With TV Host Alissa Henry Hosted Nia Noelle
- Hot Spot: Is Cardi B. Going To Jail?! [WATCH]
- What’s Trending? Should People Who Watch & Record Crimes Be Charged? [WATCH]
- Ruby Rose Spills the Tea on Why She Really Left The CW’s ‘Batwoman’
- Naturi Naughton Say’s 3LW ‘MTV Cribs’ House Was A Fake [VIDEO]