What a 44th birthday for Kanye West. The Gap officially changed their logo on their Instagram page and quietly dropped the first piece from Ye’s upcoming collection in celebration of his birthday. It’s been nearly a year since the collaboration was announced and finally, fans can get their hands on a piece. Fans on social media penned the day the ‘West Day Ever.’
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The jacket is a bright baby blue bubble coat made from recycled nylon. The jacket is currently only available in the US and retails for $200 and is preordered to ship on October 14th.
The Gap hasn’t dropped a hint about the rest of the collection, but we suspect it will include a variety of unisex items, shoes, hats, and outerwear. We’ve based this on the experience when you visit the Yeezy page on The Gap’s website you have to enter sizing information on a variety of items and your email before you can even get to the page retail page with the bubble coat.
No word on when the rest of the collection will drop.
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Nwaka Onwusa Hosted Nia Noelle
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- Enter To Win: Which HBCU Are You? Quiz + Contest
- Magic Celebrates Black Music Month
- Good Eats! Vegan Chef & Actress Tabitha Brown Launches New Seasoning Inspired By Summertime
- Video Shows Rihanna & ASAP Rocky Denied Entry To NY Bar, Security Doesn’t Know Them
- DaBaby Becomes Da Designer: DaBaby Announces His Limited Edition Collection With Boohoo Man
- Jini Thornton Explains How Advance Child Tax Credit Payments Work [WATCH]
- Family Of Pharrell File $50 Million Lawsuit On City Of Virginia Beach & Cop That Killed Cousin Donovon Lynch
- Iowa Trump Supporter Pushed Towards Plea Deal To Lessen Sentence For Shooting Black Girl
- Rihanna Wears A Vintage Christian Dior Slip Dress For Date Night With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky
- Jasmine Sanders: ‘I Want To Maintain A Certain Look For Myself, Not For Anyone Else’
- Lizzo Debuts A New Haircut And She Is NOT Impressed With It
- Capitol Police Arrest 79-Year-Old Jesse Jackson For Protesting Senate Republicans’ Filibuster