According to NBC4i, Ohio Governor Mike DeWine is expressing concern about the spread of the COVID-19 delta variant.
DeWine told NBC4 that the variant in Ohio and evidence shows it will become the dominant variant in the state.
“The concern is the delta variant continues to multiply in Ohio, and we have some counties that are only 20 — 30% vaccinated,” he said. “I really worry particularly about those counties — what’s going to happen when that variant gets into the county and starts multiplying.”
In California, Los Angeles County adjusted its mask guidance, as a result of the delta variant, recommending everyone wear a mask indoors regardless of their vaccination status. DeWine says the state’s masking rules and guidance are not changing. right now.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Watch Cedric The Entertainer, LL Cool J & TV’s Top Stars Perform Biz Markie Hit At Emmys
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Michaela Coel’s History-Making Emmys Speech Won The Night: ‘I Dedicate This Story To Every Single Survivor Of Sexual Assault’
- Issa Rae Wore $3 Eye Shadow To The 2021 Emmys And We’ve Never Related To Her More
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation
- Draya Michele Shares Her Breakfast Routine And Now We Know How She Keeps Her Waist So Snatched
- Niecy Nash’s Hollywood Glam Look Is What The Emmys Red Carpet Needed
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- Jordyn Woods Steps Out In A Barely-There Crystal Chain Dress And Sets The Internet Ablaze