According to NBC4i, Libraries in Ohio continue to offer free at-home COVID-19 tests.
Earlier this year, the Ohio Department of Health announced it had purchased 2 million rapid at-home tests to distribute to people through local libraries across the state.
In August, the ODH provided more than 53,000 tests through 246 libraries around the state.
To find available tests, visit https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/dashboards/other-resources/testing-ch-centers
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Interview with Director of Celebrate One on Infant Mortality Awareness
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- MODEL MONDAY: Jessica Zyrie Is Proud To Walk In Independent Shows
- Dr. Collier Says These Specific People Should Get The COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Are People Getting Too Sensitive About What’s On TV? [WATCH]
- Watch Cedric The Entertainer, LL Cool J & TV’s Top Stars Perform Biz Markie Hit At Emmys
- Harrowing Photos Of Border Patrol With Whips On Horseback Hunting Haitian Migrants Evoke Images Of Slavery
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- The Way Gabby Petito’s Fiancé Brian Laundrie Has Evaded Arrest Epitomizes White Privilege
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away