According to NBC4i, Libraries in Ohio continue to offer free at-home COVID-19 tests.
Earlier this year, the Ohio Department of Health announced it had purchased 2 million rapid at-home tests to distribute to people through local libraries across the state.
In August, the ODH provided more than 53,000 tests through 246 libraries around the state.
To find available tests, visit https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/dashboards/other-resources/testing-ch-centers
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Multiple shot outside north Columbus strip club after large fight
- Niecy Nash Leaves No Crumbs In A Stunning White Lapointe Contour Dress
- Lizzo Plays The Historic 200-Year-Old Presidential Crystal Flute On Stage
- TIME Spotlights SZA, Keke Palmer, And More With Their TIME100 NEXT – THE WORLD’S RISING STARS Profiles
- Trump Credited Bi-Racial Ex-Girlfriend Kara Young’s Intelligence To ‘White Side’ Of Family, New Book Says
- What Is ‘Swatting’? Fake 911 Calls Surge As HBCU Bomb Threats Go Unaccounted For
- First Look Photos From Paramount+ ‘Fantasy Football’ Film Starring Marsai Martin & Omari Hardwick
- Gabrielle Union Shines In All Black Ensemble In Latest IG Photos
- Zaya Wade Is Chic In Latest Fashionable Instagram Post
- Niecy Nash Gives Us Style Goals In An All White Ensemble