According to People.com, singer and actor Rotimi is expecting his first baby with his fiance Vanessa Mdee. The couple shared the exciting news on social media revealing that they are having a baby boy.
The couple shared their excitement in a recent exclusive interview with People Magazine. “We are super excited to welcome our son. As first-time parents, everything about this experience has been a brand-new challenge,” they say. “We love it.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Mdee also shared that her pregnacy has been “very smooth” so far, “He’s been so good to us. No real pain or symptoms. Some funny cravings and food aversions here and there. It’s been much harder in these final weeks because he’s preparing his arrival, but all in all we’ve been super blessed.”
Congrats to the happy couple! This is going to be one good looking baby.
- Are You Columbus’ Cutest Couple for 2022? Nominate a Couple Today!
- New York Mayor Eric Adams To Reinstate Controversial NYPD Unit Accused Of Racial Profiling To Reign In Gun Violence
- How Is Atlanta ‘Wakanda’ When 86% Of Its Homeless Are Black?
- Black Georgia District Attorney Will Present Election Interference Case Against Trump Before A Special Grand Jury
- Kanye West & Donda Academy Cover ‘SLAM’ Magazine
- Smoothie Shop Workers Speak Out After Racist Attack: ‘He Threatened To Kill Us Multiple Times’
- Miss Lissa’s MILF Manual: How I Navigate Motherhood, Meditation & Career
- How Kelly Rowland Combats Imposter Syndrome With Powerful Affirmations
- Shahadi Wright Joseph Is Gen Z’s Fashion One To Watch
- Watch Kanye West Talk Same Jive In New ‘Hollywood Unlocked’ Interview