The Ohio State Buckeyes home season opener against Oregon had 108K fans in attendance including Antwan Andre Patton AKA Big Boi half of the legendary rap duo Outkast.
Big Boi sat amongst the thousands of fans cheering on his son Cross Patton who plays for the Ducks. Patton plays running back and is a redshirt freshman weighing 155lbs at 5’6″. Big Boi took to his Instagram page to troll the Buckeyes and show his support for his son saying, “Ducks got em quiet as hell”.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The Buckeyes fell short to the Ducks 35-28 prompting Big Boi to troll Ohio State even more saying, “ We Took what we wanted and left them Quiet as hell “ Ducks Win !!! @oregonfootball 💪🏽 #ScoDucks”
Going into the game Ohio State was ranked #3 and Oregon was ranked #12.
- Interview with Director of Celebrate One on Infant Mortality Awareness
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- MODEL MONDAY: Jessica Zyrie Is Proud To Walk In Independent Shows
- Dr. Collier Says These Specific People Should Get The COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Shot [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Are People Getting Too Sensitive About What’s On TV? [WATCH]
- Watch Cedric The Entertainer, LL Cool J & TV’s Top Stars Perform Biz Markie Hit At Emmys
- Harrowing Photos Of Border Patrol With Whips On Horseback Hunting Haitian Migrants Evoke Images Of Slavery
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- The Way Gabby Petito’s Fiancé Brian Laundrie Has Evaded Arrest Epitomizes White Privilege
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away