According to NBC4i, New Albany announced that this year’s trick or treat hours in the city have changed.
In a message on its website, the city announced trick or treat will now take place on Sunday, Oct. 31, from 4 to 6 p.m.
The change comes due to a threat of rain on Thursday as well as several requests from residents.
“While the weather forecast could change between now and Sunday, moving the event to Halloween appears to be the better option at this point,” the city posted. “Sunday’s event will take place rain or shine.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- R. Kelly’s Alleged 2002 Sex Tape Victim Finally Testifies In Court
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Gives Insightful Story On The Making Of His Biggest Hit ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- Nicki Minaj, LL Cool J, And Jack Harlow Will Host The 2022 VMAs
- An Alleged Racist Juneteenth Party With A Trump Shine Is Giving Big ‘Get Out’ Vibes: Here’s What We Know
- Gary’s Tea: Nene Leakes Got A BBL & Gary With Da Tea Opens Up About Wanting His Butt Done! [WATCH]
- Tevin Campbell Officially Comes Out; Fully Embracing Identity as a Gay Man
- What Is The Black Hammer Party? Black Extremism In A White Extremist World
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Shares His Turning Point From Drugs To The Church In His ‘Never Would Have Made It’ Biopic
- Florida Republicans Intentionally Discriminated Against Black Voters With Restrictive Election Laws, DOJ Rules
- Ohio Republican backs ‘commonsense’ gun control proposal