According to NBC4i, New Albany announced that this year’s trick or treat hours in the city have changed.
In a message on its website, the city announced trick or treat will now take place on Sunday, Oct. 31, from 4 to 6 p.m.
The change comes due to a threat of rain on Thursday as well as several requests from residents.
“While the weather forecast could change between now and Sunday, moving the event to Halloween appears to be the better option at this point,” the city posted. “Sunday’s event will take place rain or shine.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Virgil Abloh, Off-White Fashion Designer, Dead At 41
- Rihanna Shows Us How To Make Look Plaid Sexy
- New York Times Headline Snafu Raises Questions About Crime Reporting
- Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial Prosecutors Say ‘Trust The System,’ But It’s Part Of The Problem
- Urban One Honors Presented By T-Mobile “The Soundtrack of Black America” Set To Premiere MLK Day On TV One & Cleo TV
- As New COVID-19 Variant Emerges, Calls For Global Vaccine Equity Continue
- Monica Keeps It Cute And Cozy In Oversized Black Puffer Coat
- OK Auntie! Maxine Waters Helped Make November National Hip Hop Month Happen
- The Ultimate Sephora Holiday Shopping Guide
- Black Don’t Crack: Essence Atkins’ Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, Kim Hylton & LAM