Christopher Ward was sentenced to three years in prison, according to the Preble County Common Pleas Court bailiff. He was taken into custody following the sentencing hearing.
Ward was found guilty in 2019 of one count of sexual battery and three counts of gross sexual imposition.
Five women and a minor accused Ward of inappropriate touching.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Viola Davis Is Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
- Lizzo ‘Hard Launches’ Her Boyfriend On Instagram After Pre-Grammys Party
- JT Is ‘Grown & Sexy’ In Latest Instagram Photos
- Halle Bailey Shuts Down Instagram In A Giannia Azar Dress
- Yung Miami Steps Out In Style For Her Early Birthday Celebration
- Gabrielle Union Keeps It Sleek In A Blazer And Jeans For Latest Ensemble
- Chloe Bailey Is Stunning In a Alexandre Vauthier One Shoulder Gown
- Ground breaks at Zora’s House’s new community space
- Win Tickets to See Jon B
- Win a Special Prize from Chuck D to Celebrate 50 Years of Hip Hop