According to NBC4i, during a Thursday media availability, Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow says he’s “definitely still a Buckeye” because he graduated from Ohio State and still stays in contact with former teammates and coaches from his playing days in Columbus.
Cincinnati will play the Los Angeles Rams in Super Bowl LVI on Sunday, Feb. 13, which can be seen on NBC4.
Burrow left Ohio State after three years for LSU after it became clear Dwayne Haskins would be the Buckeyes’ starter in 2018, one year after Burrow’s OSU career was derailed by a broken hand leading up to his redshirt sophomore season.
Burrow redshirted his freshman year and was behind J.T. Barrett on the depth chart in 2016 and 2017.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Man Dies Outside of Lima Nursing Home, Investigation Launched
- Ellen Holly, Groundbreaking “One Life To Live” Star, Dies at 92
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- BoomBaby! The Pacers Beat The Bucks To Advance To The NBA Cup Final
- The Black Shows Norman Lear Changed TV Culture With
- Just Do It: Tiger Woods & Nike Reportedly Looking To Part Ways
- 50 Cent Faces a $1 Billion Lawsuit from “Real-Life Ghost”
- The ‘Squid Game’ Universe Expands With Netflix’s ‘Squid Game: The Challenge’ Renewed For Season 2
- Rapper Kodak Black Arrested for Possession of Cocaine
- Two Black Women Share How Ozempic Changed Their Lives For The Better
Aaron Hall Talks His Sex Game, Calls His Manhood "Historical D#$%" and What Singers Watched Him Have Sex! What in the World?! [VIDEO]
Ohio Announces Minimum Wage Increase for 2024
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Diddy Releases Statement After Being Accused Of Gang Raping 17-Year-Old, X Tells Him To Log Off
12 Days of Holiday Magic
Buckeyes Star RB Miyan Williams Declares for NFL Draft
Join Us in the Spirit of Giving as We Kick Off The Great Holiday Giveback
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022