According to NBC4i, The mask mandate for the city of Columbus is done.
Columbus City Council voted unanimously Monday afternoon to repeal the mandate requiring masks be worn in all indoor public spaces, and it was immediately signed by Columbus Mayor Andrew Ginther.
Even with the mandate repealed, businesses can still make their own decisions on whether to require masks.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- One shot after argument in north Columbus
- Iman Shumpert Gifts Teyana Taylor A Corvette For Their Anniversary
- Diddy Sends The Combs Twins Off To Homecoming And They Look Flawless
- Trick or Treat Times for the Columbus Metro Area
- Ohio man facing charges after 125 mph chase
- Beyoncé Shares A Sweet Tribute To Sister Solange After Ballet Debut
- Lala Anthony Serves Face And Body In A Sheer LaQuan Smith Catsuit
- Vice President Harris Is Right To Highlight The Importance Of Equity In Disaster Relief
- Ime Udoka Reportedly Used “Crude Language” With Female Staffer Before Intimate Relationship Began
- Biden’s Historic Judicial Nominations Bring Black Girl Magic To The Federal Bench