The indictment was filed Friday against Jonathon Myers in Delaware County Common Pleas Court.
On March 11, a 12-mile stretch of I-71 was shut down in one direction for hours after an incident between Myers and police. Traffic cameras showed that Myers crashed a 2014 Ford Fusion into a cable carrier on the left side of the road. He got out of the car and began firing at other vehicles.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Killer Mike Uses Rap To Remind Us Of The Black Man Who Died For Independence Day
- Cynthia Bailey Shows Us How To Celebrate The 4th With Seagram’s Escapes
- 8 Brands To Shop For Sexy Plus-Size Swimsuits
- Tia Mowry Took To Instagram To Show Off Her New Protective Hair Style
- Ohio: 10-Year-Old Rape Victim Forced to Leave State for Abortion
- Niecy Nash Serves A LEWK During Black LA Pride
- Video: Akron officials release footage of police-involved shooting of Jayland Walker
- Civil Rights Icons Fred Gray And Diane Nash To Be Honored With Presidential Medal Of Freedom
- Republican Operatives Target Black Houston Neighborhood With Fake Voter Affidavits
- Tabitha Brown Set To Host The Food Network’s First Vegan Cooking Show ‘It’s CompliPlated’