Because of COVID, it has been several years since Beyonce fans have seen a performance from her. It was only right that the queen B opened up the 94th Academy Awards to perform her latest single “Be Alive” from the Oscar-nominated film “King Richard”, a film about Venus and Serena Williams and their father Richard Williams.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
During her live performances from the tennis courts where The Williams sisters got their start in the sport, Beyonce wore a gown from the Spring Summer 2022 collection by David Koma. surrounded by a monochromatic orchestra and dancers including her daughter Blue Ivy Carter. The dress was slightly modified to match the monochromatic theme for Beyonce from the runway presentation but similar dresses on his site retail for upwards of $4,000.
Check out her full performance here:
- Halle Bailey Serves Body On The Red Carpet In A Sexy Slip Dress At Variety’s Power Of Young Hollywood Event
- Megan Thee Stallion Is A Classic Beauty On ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’
- Anika Kai Gives A Breakdown Of Morphe’s Vegan Pro Brush Series
- Day Shift Cast Jamie Foxx, Dave Franco & Karla Souza Talk Family, Style and Vampires
- Feds Freeze R.Kelly’s Commissary Money Due To Outstanding Court Fees And Fines
- Cassie Strikes A Pose In A Blue Maxi Dress We Love
- Armed man who tried to breach FBI Cincinnati office is dead
- Tiffany Haddish On Dating Advice: ‘Put On Something Cute But Not Too Fancy’
- ‘Days of Our Lives’ going off the air
- Chick-fil-A offering free breakfast items in Columbus