The announcement could come as soon as Wednesday and would extend the moratorium on federal student loan payments and interest accrual past the current May 1 expiration date.
The measure was first put in place during the pandemic as a way to offer relief to those struggling.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- An Exclusive Look Inside A DJ B-Hen Block Party In Brooklyn
- Westerville Man Attacks Resturant Workers With Food and Drinks
- Hot Spot: Here’s What Went Down Between Cardi B & Akbar V On Twitter! [WATCH]
- Herschel Walker Campaign ‘Captains’ Include Accused Capitol Rioter And Fake GOP Elector
- What’s Trending: How Did You Get Caught Or Catch Someone Cheating? [WATCH]
- Brooklyn Massage Therapist Is Helping Women Prioritize Self-Care Through Massage Therapy
- Matt Barnes Says Ime Udoka Situation Is ‘100 Times Uglier Than Any Of Us Thought’
- Megan Thee Stallion Launches Website With Mental Health Resources For The Hotties
- ‘Alternative Facts’: Kellyanne Conway Blatantly Lies About Marijuana ‘Overdose Deaths’
- St. Louis Police Union Cuts Ties With Controversial Leader Jeff Roorda