According to NBC4i, a Columbus woman has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of her 7-year-old son in August of 2020.
Oneida Maldonado-Cortez entered her plea Wednesday morning in Franklin County Common Pleas Court. In addition to the involuntary manslaughter charge, she also pled guilty to endangering children.
The maximum sentence Maldonado-Cortez could face is between 11 and 16.5 years in prison.
For the full NBC4 click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Justice For Pamela Turner: Texas Cop’s Trial Finally Begins For Killing Unarmed Black Grandmother 3 Years Ago
- Stephen A. Smith Explains Why His Mother Wanted Him To Release His Memoir After She Passed Away
- Janet Jackson Storms The Runway At The Thom Browne Fashion Show
- Front Page News: California Approves Bill Limiting Lyrics As Evidence In Criminal Trials Against Rappers [WATCH]
- Rihanna Steps Out In A Sexy Black Gown For A$AP Rocky’s 34th Birthday
- Kanye West Wears A ‘White Lives Matter’ Shirt At Yeezy Show
- Real Housewives of Nigeria?! Porsha Williams Says She’s 44% Nigerian & Black Twitter Eats Her Up!
- Garcelle Beauvais Adds The Finishing Touch To Home Decor By Style Scenting
- Black People In Herschel Walker’s Georgia Hometown Are ‘Not Going To Vote For Him’
- O.J. Simpson Found Not Guilty In Murder Case On This Day In 1995