According to NBC4i, Roosters Wings has announced its location on 161/Cleveland Ave. is permanently closed after two separate shootings incidents at the restaurant this year.
The restaurant initially closed temporarily on April 13 but have confirmed its permanent closure a little less than two weeks later.
It is with tremendous sadness that we announce the closure of our 161/Cleveland Ave. Roosters location. Our team members and guests are the foundation of our business and their safety is our top priority. Thank you to everyone for 25 amazing years at this location.
Thank you to all the guests that have brought so many smiles, laughs, and memories. Thank you to all our team members, a large portion of whom have worked at this location at one point or another. You all made this 161 location a great place to visit and work and you all will forever hold a special place in the Roosters family. Many of our staff members are working at a number of our other Roosters locations across central Ohio. We thank you for your continued support and understanding during this difficult, but necessary decision.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Investigators Believe A Former Federal Agent Knew The Buffalo Shooting Was Going To Happen And Did Nothing To Stop It
- Excessive Force Lawsuit Claims Chicago Police Shot Unarmed 13-Year-Old Boy Who Tried To Comply
- Latto Shows Off Her Curves In A Prada Look
- Meghan Markle Visits Uvalde Memorial For Texas School Shooting Victims
- Texas Shooter’s Mom Says Son Is “Not A Monster” But Can Be “Aggressive”
- Bobby Brown’s Most Trendsetting Style Moments
- Jordyn Woods Is A Sight To See In $365 Diesel Denim Thigh-High Boots
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- Mass Shooting Crisis: Everything We Know Now About The Uvalde Mass Shooting [WATCH]