According to NBC4i, Police say a teenager is dead after a stabbing in the Hilltop area late Tuesday night.
According to Columbus police, just after 11 p.m., officers were called to the 200 block of N. Ogden Avenue on the report of a stabbing.
Medics responded and transported 14-year-old Martaires Taylor to Nationwide Children’s Hospital where he later died.
Police say Taylor was stabbed when he confronted a group of juveniles during an ongoing dispute.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- From cops to counselors: How Ohio’s 988 crisis number will work
- Lala Anthony Shows Off Her Red Hair In Latest IG Post
- Martin Luther King Jr. Spoke On Using The N-Word In A Rare Letter Auctioning For $95K
- Sevyn Streeter Serves A LEWK In An All Black Ensemble
- Keke Palmer: ‘Never Forget Who You Are Or Where You Came From’
- Mike Grier Makes NHL History As First Black GM With San Jose Sharks Deal
- Chicago Teen Fatally Shoots Girl For Throwing Water On McDonald’s Employee
- Who Is Patriot Front And Why Are Folks Calling Them The ‘New Klan?’
- More Black Employees Hit Tesla With Latest Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
- Conservatives Target Black Rhode Island Senator Tiara Mack For Twerking On Her Day Off