According to NBC4i, one person was hospitalized after a shooting in the Linden area early Tuesday morning.
Police responded to 1500 block of Myrtle Avenue at about 2:35 a.m. where they found a 33-year-old man suffering from a gunshot wound to the head.
The victim was taken to an area hospital in critical condition, but police say he is expected to survive his injuries.
The suspect, a 29-year-old man, was arrested near the scene, according to police, and charged with felonious assault.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- One shot after argument in north Columbus
- Iman Shumpert Gifts Teyana Taylor A Corvette For Their Anniversary
- Diddy Sends The Combs Twins Off To Homecoming And They Look Flawless
- Trick or Treat Times for the Columbus Metro Area
- Ohio man facing charges after 125 mph chase
- Beyoncé Shares A Sweet Tribute To Sister Solange After Ballet Debut
- Lala Anthony Serves Face And Body In A Sheer LaQuan Smith Catsuit
- Vice President Harris Is Right To Highlight The Importance Of Equity In Disaster Relief
- Ime Udoka Reportedly Used “Crude Language” With Female Staffer Before Intimate Relationship Began
- Biden’s Historic Judicial Nominations Bring Black Girl Magic To The Federal Bench