According to NBC4i, a report by Rentometer, a tool that collects data throughout the U.S. for property analysis and rent estimates, Columbus rent had the highest increase in the Midwest this past year.
From April 1 to June 30, Rentometer collected prices for three-bedroom apartments across five cities per region for April through June 2022.
The report found Columbus rent rose from $1,327 in 2021 to $1,681 in 2022, a 27% increase. The change marks the highest increase when compared to four other Midwest cities: Cincinnati, Milwaukee, Indianapolis and Kansas City.
Cincinnati had a 20% increase from $1,429 in 2021 to $1,719 in 2022.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- WGA Reaches Deal With Studios, Streamers To End Writers Strike
- Win Tickets to See Wu-Tang Clan and Nas!
- ‘Sheeeeiiitttt’: Sen. Bob Menendez’s Bribery Indictment Is Giving Clay Davis Vibes From ‘The Wire’
- Alabama School District Promises ‘Disciplinary Action’ For Students’ Racist Snapchat Messages
- NJ Airport Restaurant That David Brooks Falsely Complained About Is Black-Owned
- Tamar Braxton, Mama Braxton, and Rickey Smiley Talk Grief & Growth [WATCH]
- Tamar Braxton on Love and War 10th Anniversary Tour + ‘Changed’ Live On-Air [LISTEN]
- Memphis Jail Deputies Indicted For Beating Black Inmate To Death
- Irvo Otieno’s Family Agrees To $8.5M Settlement In Black Man’s Untimely Death
- Real Cases, Real Damn Funny: BET Announces Premiere Date For ‘Ms. Pat Settles It’ + Trailer
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL OFFICIAL CONTEST
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
EN VOGUE SETTLE LAWSUIT, TWO MEMBERS LOSE NAME RIGHTS
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
What Your Favorite Celebs Wore to the MTV VMA Awards
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Listen To Magic On Your Amazon Echo