According to NBC4i, when it comes to the COVID-19 vaccine in Ohio, there’s one age group that is lagging behind the rest.
That’s children and teens. Doctors say now is a crucial time for them to get up to date.
Only about a third of children and teens in Ohio have gotten their first COVID 19 shot — that’s according to the Ohio Department of Health Vaccine dashboard.
Doctors say now is the time to consider that shot along with other vaccines, especially with the start of the school year right around the corner.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Viola Davis Is Officially An EGOT Winner After Recent Grammy Win
- Lizzo ‘Hard Launches’ Her Boyfriend On Instagram After Pre-Grammys Party
- JT Is ‘Grown & Sexy’ In Latest Instagram Photos
- Halle Bailey Shuts Down Instagram In A Giannia Azar Dress
- Yung Miami Steps Out In Style For Her Early Birthday Celebration
- Gabrielle Union Keeps It Sleek In A Blazer And Jeans For Latest Ensemble
- Chloe Bailey Is Stunning In a Alexandre Vauthier One Shoulder Gown
- Ground breaks at Zora’s House’s new community space
- Win Tickets to See Jon B
- Win a Special Prize from Chuck D to Celebrate 50 Years of Hip Hop