According to NBC4i, when it comes to the COVID-19 vaccine in Ohio, there’s one age group that is lagging behind the rest.
That’s children and teens. Doctors say now is a crucial time for them to get up to date.
Only about a third of children and teens in Ohio have gotten their first COVID 19 shot — that’s according to the Ohio Department of Health Vaccine dashboard.
Doctors say now is the time to consider that shot along with other vaccines, especially with the start of the school year right around the corner.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Serena Williams Announces Approaching Retirement From Tennis in VOGUE
- Lamont Dozier, Famed Motown Songwriter and Producer, Dies at 81
- Vandals paint over Black Lives Matter memorial
- Ku Klux Klan flyers found in Worthington
- I Hate The Homies Podcast “A Happy Ending?” | Episode 12
- NCAT Receives $23 Million to Help Diversify Clean Energy Field
- Tracee Ellis Ross Is Our Style Muse In A Thrifted Pantsuit
- Queen Things: Nicki Minaj To Receive Video Vanguard Award and Perform Live At 2022 VMAs
- GoFundMe Set For Black Mother Of 6 Found Stabbed To Death In Philadelphia
- Olivia Newton-John Dies Of Breast Cancer At 73