According to NBC4i, Several people were shot on Friday night in Columbus and Whitehall, and one of those has been taken to an area hospital in critical condition, and has since died.
According to Columbus Division of Police, the call came in at 11:35 p.m. on Friday night to the 2000 block of Fairwood Avenue about a shooting at a house party. They found two gunshot wound victims, one in critical condition.
Medics took Ayanta Jarmon, 18, to an area hospital where she died at 4:12 a.m. Another person, 16, was taken to a hospital in a car, where he’s expected to recover.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Cast Of Marvin Sapp’s ‘Never Would Have Made It’ Say Fans Will Be Surprised By The Bishop’s Story
- Nene Leakes Shared An Inside Look Into Her BBL Surgery Experience On Instagram
- Alabama Republicans Blame Google After Using KKK Photo On Facebook
- Draya Michele Looks Bangin’ In A Paper Bikini In Maxim Magazine’s Latest Issue
- I Just Had My First Mammogram As A 40-Year-Old Black Woman, And Here’s What To Expect
- Marvin Sapp On The Making Of His Upcoming Biopic “It Was Very Emotional”
- No deal reached after Columbus schools negotiations
- Listen & Win $250 Cash for Gas!
- R. Kelly’s Alleged 2002 Sex Tape Victim Finally Testifies In Court
- Mom Suing School Over Cotton Picking Project Spotlights Trend Of Misguided Slavery Related Lessons