According to NBC4i, Ohio has surpassed 3 million all-time COVID-19 cases, a weekly new case report from the Ohio Department of Health showed Thursday.
The state was on the verge of hitting the milestone — which indicates more than a fourth of all Ohioans have now contracted the virus at some point — in its previous report, when ODH recorded 2,976,027 all-time cases. The state has been moving up in total cases at a pace of over 20,000 a week for five weeks in a row.
ODH Director Dr. Bruce Vanderhoff did not mention the third million-milestone in a same-day press conference about COVID-19 and monkeypox.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Lori Harvey Recaps Her NYFW With A Fashionable IG Reel
- Normani Steps Out In Versace While Attending The Brand’s Fashion Show
- Ciara Shows Us How To ‘Level Up’ Your Skincare On Instagram
- Lizzo Gives Us Glam In A Custom A-morir x Yitty Catsuit
- Mary J. Blige Steps Out In A Pink Metallic Look
- Eastland Mall slapped with thousands in fines by Columbus
- Cardi B Asks Fans For Recommendations After Revealing She’s Retaining Water
- Diddy Seemingly Gifts Yung Miami A Brand New Maybach
- New Questions Raised About Herschel Walker’s Claim Of Donating Corporate Profits To Charity
- Nick Fuentes’ Pro-Trump Video Urging A ‘White Uprising’ Reminds Us How Racists Love The GOP