According to NBC4i, Clocks are turning back an hour next week for the end of daylight saving time, possibly marking one of the last times clocks fall back in the U.S.
Daylight saving time ends at 2 a.m. on Sunday, closing the annual period when U.S. clocks “spring forward” an hour in March and “fall back” in November. Yes, this means we get an extra hour of sleep on Sunday when the clock remains in the secondhand position for another hour.
Ohio is among 18 states pushing to observe daylight saving time permanently.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- C.J. Stroud named Heisman Trophy finalist for second time
- Amanda Seales Talks Best Date Ever With An Insecure Co-Star
- Amanda Seales Show ‘Cheating, When Your Name Isn’t On The Lease’ | Episode 20
- This House of CB Dress Will Make You Feel Like The Baddest In The Room
- Rihanna Steps Out During Miami Art Basel Dripping In Style
- Lizzo Accepts Her People’s Champion Award In A Stunning Alexander McQueen Gown
- Ohio House committee hears bill to legalize recreational marijuana
- Herschel Walker’s Son Calls It Karma That Warnock Won The Senate Runoff
- Jan Hunter Gaye, Ex-Wife of Marvin Gaye, Dead at 66
- Laverne Cox Gives Us Style Goals In Collina Strada Gown