According to NBC4i, The Bengals are moving on in the NFL Playoffs after a 24-17 win Sunday night over the Baltimore Ravens at Paycor Stadium in the Super Wild Card round.
With the victory, Cincinnati will head to Buffalo to face the Bills in the AFC Divisional Round next weekend. The two sides began a regular season game on Jan. 2 that did not continue after Bills safety Damar Hamlin suffered a cardiac arrest during play.
Buffalo is fresh off a 34-31 victory over the Miami Dolphins on Sunday afternoon to put themselves two wins away from the franchise’s first Super Bowl appearance since 1993. The winner of the Cincinnati-Buffalo game will take on either the Kansas City Chiefs or Jacksonville Jaguars in the AFC Championship game.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- One of the Twins that Was a Subject of Ohio Amber Alert Has Died
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Silver Two Piece Set
- Jordyn Woods Responds To A Woman Who Criticized Her New Clothing Line
- Lori Harvey Stepped Out For Dinner In Maison Margiela
- Trending on The Timeline: Meagan Good gets Divorce Advice from Whoopi Goldberg
- Alicia Keys Strikes A Pose In A Pat Bo Dress While On Vacation
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Tyre Nichols’ Brutal Arrest Video Released, His Mother Doesn’t Want Children To Watch
- Ex TN Cop Gets Offered A $10K Stripper Gig Following Her Job Loss!