According to NBC4i, The next winter storm will be approaching our area from the southwest in the early morning hours on Wednesday. This system will start in our western and southwestern counties after midnight, and will continue to move north pre-sunrise on Wednesday setting us up for a messy Wednesday morning commute.
As mentioned, this will start from a low ejecting from our southwest into our area. The leading edge of this moisture may in fact start as some cold rain showers in the southwest, but as the colder air during the night mixes south, we will see this turning to mostly snow ahead of daybreak.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- A Brief History Of Club And House Music
- Black History Now: Celebrating our Culture & History
- Gun Recovered from Student at Marion Franklin High School Thanks to a Parent
- Columbus considers reducing Downtown speed limit
- Columbus Bed Bath & Beyond among slew of stores closing
- Justine Skye Gives Us Style Goals In A Christopher Esber Gown
- Don’t Call It Attitude! Why Anger In Black Women Might Just Be Anxiety
- Fans Are Swooning Over Eric Kofi-Abrefa And We Can’t Blame Them!
- Urban One Launches Podcast Network For BIPOC Audiences
- Big Up / Let Down: Black Photogs Get A Disney Doll Deal + Kenya Barris’ N-Word Hot Take