According to NBC4i, The 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant — laden with aviation and military memorabilia and a stone’s throw away from John Glenn International Airport — will close its doors for good in June, it announced in a Facebook post Friday.
The decision comes after a pipe burst during a December winter storm — which brought heavy winds, ice and snow, and sub-zero wind chill — that forced the restaurant to close for repairs. Shuttered since, it plans to reopen on Jan. 27 through the next five months.
“Our lease is ending at that time and we have decided to explore other opportunities,” the post read. “Please know this decision came with a great deal of thought (and tears).”
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Summer Walker Is All ‘About Her Business’ In A Blue Power Suit
- ‘I’m A Kid’: Karon Blake’s Final Words Revealed As D.C. Homeowner Charged With Murder Of Boy, 13
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: Carter G. Woodson
- Arena Football League is coming back making it possible for The Destroyers to return
- Rickey Thanks God & You For The Prayers & Messages [WATCH]
- A Plus Size Review Of The New Sammy B Collection At Target
- NeNe Leakes Says ‘The Real Housewives’ Franchises “Starless” + Why Chad Johnson Wore Fake Jewelry [WATCH]
- Latto Is Snatched On The Bachelor In A $2,690 Proenza Schouler Jacquard Coat
- Anika Kai Shares Her Top Berry-Lip Combos In Time For Valentine’s Day
- Lizzo Reveals Her First Madame Tussauds Wax Figure And It Is Phenomenal