According to NBC4i, The 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant — laden with aviation and military memorabilia and a stone’s throw away from John Glenn International Airport — will close its doors for good in June, it announced in a Facebook post Friday.
The decision comes after a pipe burst during a December winter storm — which brought heavy winds, ice and snow, and sub-zero wind chill — that forced the restaurant to close for repairs. Shuttered since, it plans to reopen on Jan. 27 through the next five months.
“Our lease is ending at that time and we have decided to explore other opportunities,” the post read. “Please know this decision came with a great deal of thought (and tears).”
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Princess Love Files for Divorce from Ray J for The Fourth Time: Our Paths Have Diverged
- Zachary Boyd’s Mother Says There’s Two Sides of the Story, Son Being Misrepresented In The Media
- John Legend: To Perform With Cleveland Orchestra
- My First Time: Big Gipp Of Goodie Mob Remembers The Christmas He Got His 1st Motorcycle
- Letitia James Is Holding Powerful, Corrupt White Men Accountable During Black History Month
- Jalen Brunson Tapped As Brooks Brothers Brand Ambassador
- Clarence Thomas Hires ‘Karen’ Accused Of Texting ‘I Hate Black People’ As His New Law Clerk
- How Important Was it For You to Have the Right Ally? | Urban One Honors
- Halle Bailey And Halle Berry Link Up For A Long Overdue Photo Op
- Donald Lawrence Honored With Inspirational Impact Award At The 6th Annual Urban One Honors
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!