According to NBC4i, The Columbus Division of Police relieved three officers of duty after they were each arrested within four days of one another in unrelated OVI incidents.
Officer Robbie Whitlow, Sgt. Melvin Romans and Officer Tylor Nixon are all without their gun and badges as of Tuesday evening, on either restricted duty or leave, a Columbus police spokesperson said.
Gahanna police arrested Nixon, 26, on Friday morning around 3:10 a.m., and he has since pleaded not guilty to three OVI charges in Franklin County Municipal Court. At the time of the arrest, Nixon’s blood alcohol level was measured at .168 via a breathalyzer test — more than double the state legal limit of .08, according to court records.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Latto Is Stunning In Rick Owens At 2023 iHeart Radio Awards
- Vote for Joy to Win a Stellar Award for Station of the Year
- Small Doses: Kandi Burruss Talks Side Effects Of Girl Group Dynamics
- Blac Chyna Wears A T-Shirt Of Kim Kardashian To Show ‘Support’ For The Reality TV Star
- Gabi Fresh Swim x ELOQUII’s Collaboration Will Bring Out Your Inner Baddie
- Gary’s Tea: Malia Ann (Obama) Rocks A New Name and New Look
- Keke Palmer Shares Life Story In Her New Amazon Music Short Film ‘Big Boss’
- Lizzo Is A Stylish Beach Babe In Her Latest Instagram Pic
- Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
- Hot Spot (UPDATE): Judge Joe Brown Denies Sexual Assault Claims [LISTEN]
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
REPORT: Sean Lampkin, Best Known as Nipsey on “Martin,” Dies at 54
Singer/Songwriter Bobby Caldwell Dies at 71
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Spice Announces Her Third Pregnancy: ‘God Has Been So Good To Me!’