According to NBC4i, The owner of a Columbus popsicle brand is expanding with a new venture: a cookie delivery service.
Warmly Cookies is now delivering four-packs of sea salt chocolate chip cookies to homes across central Ohio after food brand developer Cody Miller launched the service earlier this year. Miller also operates Rime Time Curiously Crafted Pops, sold at the Hilliard Center Street Market and across the city in the brand’s popsicle truck.
However, Miller’s new service comes with some caveats: Warmly only delivers once per week and Columbus-area residents need to be selected to receive his warm cookies.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Monica Proves Blondes Have More Fun With Bold New Do
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Ohio Football Coach Resigns After Using ‘Nazi’ Plays In Game
- Alabama Court Appointee Submits Proposals For New Black Voting District
- Dame Dash On Fair Pay For Content Creators, Hip Hop Turning 50 and More
- WGA Reaches Deal With Studios, Streamers To End Writers Strike
- Win Tickets to See Wu-Tang Clan and Nas!
- ‘Sheeeeiiitttt’: Sen. Bob Menendez’s Bribery Indictment Is Giving Clay Davis Vibes From ‘The Wire’
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL OFFICIAL CONTEST
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
EN VOGUE SETTLE LAWSUIT, TWO MEMBERS LOSE NAME RIGHTS
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Listen To Magic On Your Amazon Echo
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai, X Chimes In With Thoughts