For the study, researchers from the University of the West of Scotland had 323 women answer an online survey that tracked what they did in bed over the previous month. In the survey, they noted how often they orgasmed, what type of orgasm they had, and the size of their partner’s penis.
According to the survey results, women who have frequent vaginal orgasms have an easier time hitting the big O with guys who have a longer penis. Women who prefer to have penile-vaginal sex (instead of oral or other types of sex) also say it’s easier for them to climax with a guy who is bigger.
Okay, it’s worth pointing out that the whole size issue only matters to women who usually have vaginal Os instead of clitoral Os. So, if your man isn’t the biggest you’ve ever seen, don’t stress: Just make sure he pays extra-special attention to your clitoris.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- 5 Misleading Dating Tips Your Friends Are Telling You
- RAPPER NELLY Cops Raid Tour Bus HEROIN SEIZED
- Bobbi Kristina Confirms Engagement to Nick Gordon On New Reality Show!! [VIDEO]
- OSU Marching Band’s Amazing Halftime Video Game Tribute!! [VIDEO]
- Address Updates For The Election Bring 13,700 Ohio Voters Online
Originally seen on http://wzakcleveland.com/