Keyshia Cole’s biological mom, Frankie, and Lil Scrappy’s mom, Mama Dee, came to blows during a live appearance on Ryan Cameron’s Morning Show on V-103 Thursday and Frankie put the paws on Mama Dee!
Mama Dee was at the station to talk up her son Lil Scrappy‘s birthday and I have no clue why Frankie was there, but she was! The two were playful at first, hanging out chilling, with Frankie asking for tickets to Keith Sweat’s (who was also in the studio) upcoming show at the Atlanta Civic Center,when out of nowhere someone was overheard saying they could out-pole dance the other.
Mama Dee took off her earrings…and then…well watch what went down:
I know this was all in fun, but aren’t these two just a little too old to be doing this ish!!
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- American Idol Season 12 Unforgetable Moments
- Here’s Your 2013 Inauguration Schedule Of Events!
- 5 New Rules for Online Dating EVERY Woman Should Know
- What New Style Is Michelle Obama Showing Off??? [PHOTOS]
- Marsha Ambrosius and Meek Mill Tapped to Perform at Hip-Hop Inaugural Ball II
Mama Said Knock You Out ! Mama Dee & Frankie Throw Down During Radio Show [VIDEO] was originally published on hellobeautiful.com