Magnificent, meaningful results…
The answer to conflict is not more conflict. The answer to indifference is not more indifference.
The best answers are made up of effort, genuine caring, commitment, integrity, and an unassailable respect for what is good and true. You are fully capable of all that and more.
Winning an argument doesn’t necessarily produce any real value. What creates value is going beyond the argument, beyond the superficial need to prove you’re right.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- CHRIS BROWN & FRANK OCEAN INVOLVED IN STUDIO BRAWL
- NEW MUSIC: RAHEEM DEVAUGHN – “FIRE WE MAKE” (COVER)
- Taye Diggs Chases Down Home Burglar After SAG Awards
- Ohio Players frontman Sugarfoot dead at 70 – UPDATE
- The Unsung (Documentary) – The Ohio Players [FULL VIDEO]
How do you handle conflict? Tuesday afternoon Motivation was originally published on wzakcleveland.com