Game Day is approaching. Want something new to make that will get everyone talking? Check out this recipe below:
- 50 RITZ Bacon Flavored Crackers, finely crushed, divided
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, plus 3 Tbsp. adobo sauce, divided
- 1 lb. meatloaf mix (1/3 each: ground pork, beef and veal)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Reserve 1/2 cup cracker crumbs, half the peppers and 1 Tbsp. adobe sauce. Mix remaining cracker crumbs, peppers and adobe sauce with meat, cheese, eggs, parsley and garlic just until blended.
- Shape into 48 meatballs, using 1 Tbsp, for each. Roll, 1 at a time, in reserved cracker crumbs until evenly coated. Place on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 min. or until done (160°F). Meanwhile, mix remaining peppers and adobo sauce with mayonnaise and salt.
- Serve meatballs with sauce.
Also On Magic 95.5 FM: