0 reads Leave a comment
These look delicious! With the holidays are coming up, these would be perfect for a company pot luck or family gathering.
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips, divided
- ½ cup butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 3 large eggs
- 1¼ cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 20 caramels
- 1½ tablespoons milk
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with non stick cooking spray. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 1½ cups chocolate chips and butter in a large bowl in the microwave. Stir until smooth.
- Stir in eggs, then add in flour, sugar, baking soda and vanilla. Stir together well.
- Spread batter into the greased pan, then sprinkle with chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Microwave caramels and milk in a small bowl for about 1 minute. Stir and then continue to microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until all is melted and smooth. Drizzle over warm brownies.
Also On Magic 95.5 FM: