Darrell Gray, II is a gastroenterologist at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and the Deputy Director of the Center for Cancer Health Equity within The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center. Dr. Gray engineered the Provider and Community Engagement (PACE) Program, an initiative that has provided low-to-no cost colonoscopies and patient navigation services for uninsured and underinsured patients, novel educational experiences for community members and health care providers, and a local media campaign on colorectal cancer prevention.
- Jazzy Report: Baltimore Has The Highest STI Rate
- D.L’s Top 10 Things You Won’t Miss About Drinking
- Lewk Of The Week: Kiki Layne’s Orange Valentino Shorts Suit Won Paris Fashion Week
- Wendy Williams Explains ‘FartGate’
- MODEL MONDAY: Stephanie Nolan Made It To A Missy Campaign Without An Agent’s Help
- Speak Yo Truth! Keke Palmer Opens Up About Struggling With Adult Acne
- Ohio Strip Club Loses License After Accepting SNAP for Drinks, and Hardcore Drugs
- Book Your Cabin for the Unsung Cruise!
- Kanye Asked White Actor To Play Him In Biopic