Jeffrey Whitman the Columbus business owner that went viral after being caught on video calling Charles Lovett, a black man, the N-word. Whitman is the owner of riah’s Heating, Cooling Refrigeration and became upset with Lovett after encountering each other in traffic and followed Lovett home to “express” himself in a very racist way.
Whitman probably thought that there would be no repercussions for calling Lovett the N-word from his company van but we all know in this day and age of social media it doesn’t happen that way. In a matter of a week, Whitman is saying that he’s done and will “never work in Columbus again.” In an interview with the Columbus Dispatch Whitman stated, “It was an awful mistake and obviously I don’t know how to explain it, and it’s ruined my life and it’s ruined my family’s life,”
NBC4 also interviewed Whtiman and asked if he regretted what he said, Whitman responded with, “I don’t know if it makes it right or wrong all I can say is I grew up with it and not a big deal for me,” Whitman also claims that his family has been harassed and targeted because of his actions.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Gun Found in South Mifflin Elementary School Classroom
- New Trend? Ty Dolla $ign & A1 Bentley Debut Colorful Manicures
- Ex- Teacher, Coach Arrested After Former Students Say He Sexually Abused Them, Allegedly Impregnated One Twice [Video]
- Florida Mom And Test Administrator Mysteriously Vanishes During Finals Week
- THIEF BREAKS INTO CINCINNATI STEAKHOUSE
- Is Dennis Rodman Out Here Slappin Folks??
- Columbus Middle School Student and Mother Charged After Fight on Bus
- Man Who Shot, Killed Driver After Wreck Gets Life In Prison
- Loni Love Talks Online Dating And Finding Love
- Black Moms Matter: Good Kid Or Bad Kid?