Ok, so this is Wild!! Sharkey’s Lounge, a strip club in Dayton, has lost its liquor license after an investigation found that patrons were able to purchase lap dances and drugs with food stamp benefits. The Ohio Liquor Control Commission revoked the liquor permit of Sharkey’s bar after a five-month-long investigation. Officials say during the investigation, agents exchanged $2,404.87 in food stamps to purchase heroin, fentanyl, carfentanil, cocaine, methamphetamines and lap dances.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Criminal charges were filed against employees and patrons for drug trafficking, food stamp trafficking, aggravated shipment and distribution of heroin, engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity, and illegal sexual activity. Sharkey’s Bar makes the second adult entertainment establishment to lose their liquor license in the Dayton area after an investigation into food stamp and drug trafficking by the Liquor Control Commission. The Harem located on 5825 North Dixie Drive lost its liquor license in May 2018.
- Magic 95.5 and the Columbus Music Commission for Music Business Mondays
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Samira Wiley Welcomes Baby Girl With Wife Lauren Morelli
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Rhonda Reese of Stems & Stone Hosted Nia Noelle
- CDC Says Fully Vaccinated People Don’t Need Face Masks Indoors or Outdoors
- Philonise Floyd Shares What We Will Learn About George Floyd On TV One’s Sins Of The City [WATCH]
- Dunkin’ Donuts Employee Charged With Manslaughter After Racist Incident
- Yara Shahidi Collaborated With Adidas With To Create Yara Shahidi Superstar Shoes
- #JusticeForPamelaTurner: Civil Rights Leaders Organize Rally On Second Anniversary Of Her Death
- Singer Tank Is Fighting Hearing Loss [VIDEO]
- Black Man Charged With Manslaughter For Fatally Punching Old Man Over Racist Slur
- Tiffany Haddish’s Short Buzz Cut Maybe Coming To Daytime Television