A Texas mother who reported her 2-year-old missing is now in jail and has been charged with filing a false report and abandoning and endangering a child.
CBS reports on Sunday morning Tiaundra Kae Christon told College Station police that her toddler was missing from a local Park. Police said Christon’s story was that she went to her car to get a bottle for the baby, Hazana Anderson, and when she returned Hazana was no longer in her stroller.
Investigators reportedly later determined Christon was not providing truthful information regarding the incident.
She was reportedly charged with abandoning/ endangering a child because Christon placed the child in an environment, “near a body of water”, that posed a potential risk to the safety of the child.
Police say Hazana was last seen wearing a black long-sleeve shirt with gold writing that says “Girl Squad,” a green jacket, cream-color ruffled pants and pink socks and sneakers.
If you have any information about 2-year-old Hazan should call CSPD at (979)764-3600.
Celebrating Celebrities From Texas
1. Debbie Allen is from HoustonSource:PRPhotos.com 1 of 11
2. Usher was born in DallasSource:Robb D. Cohen/Invision/AP 2 of 11
3. David and Tamela Mann are from Ft. WorthSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos.com 3 of 11
4. Loni Love is from HoustonSource:Taylor Hill/Getty Images 4 of 11
5. Jill Marie Jones is from DallasSource:Aaron J. Thornton / PR Photos 5 of 11
6. Lil Twist is from DallasSource:Santiago Interiano / PRPhotos.com 6 of 11
7. Brittney Griner is from HoustonSource:AP Photo/Carlos Osorio 7 of 11
8. Grant Hill is from DallasSource:AP Photo/Colin E. Braley 8 of 11
9. Kirk Franklin is from Ft. WorthSource:Sir Jones / PRPhotos.com 9 of 11
10. Jamie Foxx is from TerrellSource:Charles Sykes/Invision/AP 10 of 11
11. Forest Whitaker is from LongviewSource:Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images 11 of 11
Mother Of Missing 2-Year-Old Charged With Abandonment was originally published on blackamericaweb.com