For the second year in a row, Columbus Police Officers have spread Christmas cheer to unknowing residents thanks to an anonymous donor.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Columbus Officers randomly chose unsuspecting people and handed over Christmas cards containing $100 bills in them. Some people got approached on the streets, some people got a knock on their door but all of them ended up with a smile on their face after opening the cards. Columbus Division of police expressed their thanks and gratitude to the random donor that made this possible again on their Facebook page, “This is the second year this generous soul has gifted us with this wonderful opportunity.”
- Cincinnati: Church Goer Claims “The Blood of Jesus” Protects Her from Coronoavirus
- Over-the-Rhine Coronavirus Party Video Goes Viral
- DIY :: Make Your Own Face Masks With Items You Already Have At Home!
- Twin Babies Reportedly Named Covid & Corona During Lockdown
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland’s RTA Cutting Back on Bus and Rapid Services Due to COVID-19
- CORONAVIRUS: Walmart To Start Restricting Customers, Selling Certain Items at Their Stores
- Detroit Bus Driver Who Complained About A Passenger Coughing Has Died Of COVID-19
- How To Get Camera-Ready For Your Next Zoom Meeting
- Wellness Week: 3 Ways to Protect Your Mental Health During Lockdown
- 5 Things You Can Do While Social Distancing this Weekend!