Planet Fitness is offering a summer fitness challenge program for teens that sign up at one of their 1,700 participating locations across the US.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The challenge starts May 15th and last until September 1st for teens ages 15-18 years old. To participate teens must enroll at a gym along with the parent or guardian. After enrollment teens can work out in the gym and take classes on their own as many times as they want.
All teens that participate will automatically be enrolled in Planet Fitness scholarship program where children will be chosen at random in every state to win a college scholarship. And if all of this wasn’t enough prizes will be given away through the summer on Instagam and Facebook.
- FU DL: Leave Ayesha Curry Alone!
- DL’s Top 10 Things Every Girl Who Is Dating Has Said At Least Once
- Wendy Williams Trifling Husband Kevin Hunter Got Into A Fight With Their Son
- Homeless High School Student Earns $3 Million In Scholarships [Video]
- WORST TIMES TO TRAVEL THIS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!
- SUMMER 2019 WILL BREAK AIRLINE TRAVEL RECORDS!
- Selena West and “Drag 101” is facing some backlash from the people in Delaware County
- Jake And Jazz Smollett Are Taking Their Talents To Cleo TV
- Reverend Al. Sharpton: We Still Have A Policing Problem
- LHH:ATL’S Karlie Redd Finally Reveals Her Real Age!!!