Planet Fitness is offering a summer fitness challenge program for teens that sign up at one of their 1,700 participating locations across the US.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The challenge starts May 15th and last until September 1st for teens ages 15-18 years old. To participate teens must enroll at a gym along with the parent or guardian. After enrollment teens can work out in the gym and take classes on their own as many times as they want.
All teens that participate will automatically be enrolled in Planet Fitness scholarship program where children will be chosen at random in every state to win a college scholarship. And if all of this wasn’t enough prizes will be given away through the summer on Instagam and Facebook.
- Body Found Inside Car Parked in Dublins McDonalds lot
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Kids
- Georgia High School Basketball Player Dies During Workout
- Lewk Of The Week: Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert Are Giving Us Serious 60s Pool Party Vibes
- Black Girls Rock Resident Hairstylist Nafisah Carter Talks New E-Book
- Lawyers In The Botham Jean Murder Trial Won’t Refer To Amber Guyger’s ‘Employment Status’: Report
- AARP Is Celebrating Sisterhood
- Seriously Ignorant News: They Cut His What?!
- Huggy Lowdown: Happy Birthday Sybil
- Black Moms Matter: Mom Always Said ‘I’m Not___’