According to the Montgomery County Jail records 27-year-old Alyssa Zebrasky of Canfield Ohio was booked in the Montgomery County Jail on a charge out of Mahoning County on April 23, 2019.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This was the third arrested for Zebrasky in six months. Zebrasky was also arrested in December of 2018 after police found drugs on her during an arrest for shoplifting at Walmart in Mahoning County. Before this, Zebrasky was also arrested in November of 2018 for obstructing official business after a police chase.
Not sure if she thought nobody would notice her with all of those face tattoos but we seriously doubt that.
- Megan The Stallion’s Top 5 Favorite Female Rappers!
- Man charged for allegedly taking photos of women in locker room at Columbus State
- The Harlem Globetrotters & Nationwide Children’s Hospital Partner For Pediatric Mental Health
- Meghan McCain Wants You To Know Her Father Suffered More Than Migrant Children Dying In Detention Centers
- Lizzo Wasn’t Wearing A Hat At The 2019 BET Awards, She Was Wearing Hand Painted Natural Hair
- What Would You Do? Woman Kills Cobra Spotted on her Patio!
- Serena Williams 2nd Black Woman To Cover Wheaties Box!
- Blink-182 Thursday Show Rescheduled!
- OHIO: Dept. Of Agriculture to Meet with Farmers Over Planting Crisis
- Multi-car crash closes down the eastbound lanes of I-270