According to the Montgomery County Jail records 27-year-old Alyssa Zebrasky of Canfield Ohio was booked in the Montgomery County Jail on a charge out of Mahoning County on April 23, 2019.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This was the third arrested for Zebrasky in six months. Zebrasky was also arrested in December of 2018 after police found drugs on her during an arrest for shoplifting at Walmart in Mahoning County. Before this, Zebrasky was also arrested in November of 2018 for obstructing official business after a police chase.
Not sure if she thought nobody would notice her with all of those face tattoos but we seriously doubt that.
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Nwaka Onwusa Hosted Nia Noelle
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- Enter To Win: Which HBCU Are You? Quiz + Contest
- Magic Celebrates Black Music Month
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s – Episode 21 “Girl, Leave Him”
- Resurfaced Nick Cannon Interview On Lupus Battle May Explain His Love For Unprotected Sex
- She Readyyy: Tiffany Haddish Gives Us Beach Body-Ody-Ody
- Trick Daddy Says Beyoncé Is No Stephanie Mills, Patti Labelle, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey Or Adele
- Indiana Grandmother Sentenced To Probation In Capitol Attack After White Tears Helped Her Avoid Jail Time
- Former Nickelodeon Star Pleads Guilty to Attempted Child Endangerment In Ohio
- Atlanta-Area IKEA Under Fire for Controversial Juneteenth Menu
- After Border Backlash From Conservatives, Kamala Harris Is Set To Go South
- Hot Spot: Swizz Beatz Will Lead DMX’s Tribute On The BET Awards [WATCH]
- Gary’s Tea: Did Cynthia Bailey Get Fired From Real Housewives Of Atlanta? [WATCH]