A single mother finds many difficulties when it comes to trusting people around their children. You simply can not trust everyone. A local mother has had to learn this lesson in a very unpleasant way.
Brennan C. Crowe, of Grove City, has been accused of raping his ex-girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter.
According to court records, Crowe’s ex-girlfriend informed authorities on January 18th, that she caught Crowe sitting naked next to her daughter after walking in her bedroom. She found her daughter with her pants down as well. After being examined professionally, the 5-year-old explained what had happened to her.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Crowe made his first court appearance in Franklin County Municipal Court and has officially been charged with rape. According to his attorney, he turned himself in and plans to be fully cooperative.
The prosecutor made a point to tell the judge that Crowe allegedly threatened to kill the mother of the child.
Crowe’s bond is set at half a million dollars. He will be back in court on February 14th at 9:00 a.m.
- From Runway To Real Women: Indique Is Evolving From Industry Secret To Becoming Your Hair Necessity
- Coronavirus Cancels Prom!!
- How to Overcome FEAR!
- An Alzheimer’s Care Facility in Stongsville Uses MC Hammer to Teach Us Social Distancing
- CORONAVIRUS: Heinen’s Pepper Pike Location Temporarily Shuts Down After Employee Tests Positive
- Gary’s Tea: Alicia Keys Talks About Considering Abortion In New Book [VIDEO]
- Quarantine Meals: Italian Meatballs and Spaghetti Recipe [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Wellness Week: Ways To Avoid Loneliness While Social Distancing
- Amazon Employee Says He Was Fired For Staging Walkout To Protest Unsafe Conditions
- Chicago Mayor, Lori Lightfoot Urges Citizens To Stay Home and Save Lives in Viral Video [WATCH]