A single mother finds many difficulties when it comes to trusting people around their children. You simply can not trust everyone. A local mother has had to learn this lesson in a very unpleasant way.
Brennan C. Crowe, of Grove City, has been accused of raping his ex-girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter.
According to court records, Crowe’s ex-girlfriend informed authorities on January 18th, that she caught Crowe sitting naked next to her daughter after walking in her bedroom. She found her daughter with her pants down as well. After being examined professionally, the 5-year-old explained what had happened to her.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Crowe made his first court appearance in Franklin County Municipal Court and has officially been charged with rape. According to his attorney, he turned himself in and plans to be fully cooperative.
The prosecutor made a point to tell the judge that Crowe allegedly threatened to kill the mother of the child.
Crowe’s bond is set at half a million dollars. He will be back in court on February 14th at 9:00 a.m.
- Erykah Badu’s Badussy Incense Sell Out! Here’s How To Get Some
- Feds Bust Former Browns Player For Weed
- Central Ohio Beauty Stores Fall Victim To Repeated Thefts!
- Columbus Police Shoot and Kill Wanted Homicide Suspect on North Side
- Ohio’s Own: Otterbein University Changing the Conversation About Racism
- [EXCLUSIVE] Lexi Allen Warns Millennials About “Prophet” Joshua Holmes
- Prayers Up! Model Slick Woods Suffers Seizure, Shows Swollen Face & Lips On Instagram
- Jazzy Report: Texas Sues California
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things You Once Said That Would Make No Sense To Today’s Kids
- Michelle Williams Says To Leave People Who Walked Away At Your Lowest Right Where They Are