A single mother finds many difficulties when it comes to trusting people around their children. You simply can not trust everyone. A local mother has had to learn this lesson in a very unpleasant way.
Brennan C. Crowe, of Grove City, has been accused of raping his ex-girlfriend’s 5-year-old daughter.
According to court records, Crowe’s ex-girlfriend informed authorities on January 18th, that she caught Crowe sitting naked next to her daughter after walking in her bedroom. She found her daughter with her pants down as well. After being examined professionally, the 5-year-old explained what had happened to her.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Crowe made his first court appearance in Franklin County Municipal Court and has officially been charged with rape. According to his attorney, he turned himself in and plans to be fully cooperative.
The prosecutor made a point to tell the judge that Crowe allegedly threatened to kill the mother of the child.
Crowe’s bond is set at half a million dollars. He will be back in court on February 14th at 9:00 a.m.
- King Arts Complex Looking For Artist to Paint Mural
- King Arts Complex Seeking Artists To Paint Wall Mural!
- 7 Black Beauty Products To Shop This Week
- Quarantine Meals: Spicy Italian Turkey Sausage Over Polenta Cheese & Peppers Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Black Family Calls Out Racist Letter From ‘Neighborhood’ Over ‘Loud Music’
- Gary’s Tea: Did Beyonce’ Have An Entanglement With August Alsina?! [WATCH]
- Russell Westbrook Confirms He’s Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Actress Naya Rivera’s Body Found At Lake Piru in California
- The Washington Redskins Officially Announce The Decision To Change Their Name
- Franklin Co. Coroner: 15 Fatal Drug Overdoses in 72 Hours