Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- Nicki Minaj Gives Birth To First Child
- DreamGirls Natural Hair Care Is Celebrating National Hair Day With A Bomb Sale!
- California Becomes First State To Offer Reparations To African-Americans
- Ohio to Increase Minimum Wage in 2021
- How Husbands Can Help Wives Cope With Miscarriages, Depression And Suicidal Thoughts
- Trump Planned To Use Black Woman As A Prop During Debate Before Racist Meltdown
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Mourn Pregnancy Loss
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 1, 2020: Obama Speaks Out — HEROES Act Could Bring Back Stimulus Checks — Doris Miller Honored
- Dr. Dre Speaks Out Regarding Estranged Wife’s Alimony Claim
- Who Are The Proud Boys? Here’s A Look Into Who Trump Told To “Stand Back And Stand By”