According to US Weekly singer Usher Raymond is expecting a child with girlfriend Jenn Goicoechea. The couple was spotted coming out of an LA production studio coupled up, mask on, and Goicoechea’s bump on full display. US Weekly reportedly spoke to a source close to the couple who said “They are thrilled and very excited.”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
This will be the third child for Usher who has two sons, Usher (12) and Naviyd (11), with ex-wife Tameka Foster. This will be Usher and Goicoechea’s first child together. The couple first made their relationship “public” in fall of 2019 after appearing at the Hollywood Bowl.
Congrats to the parents to be!
- Oregon Community Rallies Around Black Teen Fatally Shot In Loud Music Dispute
- Mike Tyson Vs. Roy Jones Jr. Exhibition Somehow Ends In Draw , Twitter Declares Snoop Dogg The Winner
- Will A Black Woman Be Appointed To Kamala Harris’ Seat In The Senate?
- Professional Ball Juggler Tristan Thompson Becomes U.S. Citizen
- Ohio State Cancels Football Game at Illinois
- OSU Football Coach Ryan Day Tests Positive For COVID-19
- People Think Trump OK’d Iran’s Nuclear Scientist Assassination To Sabotage Biden Administration
- It’s Time To Dance! The Official Trailer For Netflix’s “The PROM” Is Here
- DJ Khaled To Host Trump Supporter’s ‘No Ceilings 3’ Mixtape
- Black Luxury Shoe Designer Tori Soudan’s High Heels Are Well Worth The Splurge